1969 | Alfa Romeo Giulia GT 1300 Junior
1969 Alfa Romeo 1300 GT Junior '69
Vehicle detailsVehicle data
Make Alfa Romeo Model Giulia Model name Giulia GT 1300 Junior Year of manufacture 1969 Mileage (read) 5,801 km Body style Coupe Body detail Coupe Power (kw/hp) 76/103 (Factory: 89 hp) Cubic capacity (ccm) 1,290 Steering Left (LHD) Transmission Manual Fuel Petrol
❗****Lowered price from €45.000-> €43.500❗****
- Fantastic and well restored ‘Scalino’ in rare original Ocra yellow color.
- Before the extensive restauration this pretty and nervous coupé lived in the South of Italy. Professionally restored it now awaits a new guardian who will properly care for it.
- Rare opportunity to acquire an Italian classic that presents just the way it should be: original steel wheel with chrome covers, original seats and steering wheel; no extra lights or engine change.
Priced below the cost of restauration and ready for another few decades of fun.
The Giulia GT Junior was produced from 1966 to 1971. It replaced the Giulia Sprint, but it was accessible to a young clientele, which explains its enormous success. The first set had relatively simplified equipment compared to the basic Sprint GT, but as of the second version of this series, the equipment was expanded.
The second series, introduced in 1969, had a specific equipment model: specific dashboard, 14 "wheels and stabilizer trackbar.
It was a true sporting version, with the same qualities as the other models of the range from which it derived closely. Equipped with four disc brakes and thanks to its reasonable weight, it offered a very powerful braking, handling was good and very safe even if the tires of the time were not up to par.
Accelerations and torque were particularly exciting, given its modest engine capacity which allowed a reasonable consumption if one did not push too much the engine. 5-speed box was a sensation because it was an exception at the time.
- Length: cm (in): 408 (160.6)
- Width: cm (in): 158 (62.2)
- Height: cm (in): 132 (51.8)
- Wheelbase: cm (in): 235 (92.5)
- Weight: kg (lb): 930 (2050)
- Displacement: straight-four 1290 cc (79 cu in), front-mounted
- Valve gear: 8
- Fuel system: 2 Weber carburettors
- Gearbox: 5-speed manual
- Driven wheels: rear-wheel drive
- Maximum power: 103 hp at 6000 rpm
- Maximum torque: 137 Nm at 3200 rpm
- Maximum speed: 170 km/h (106 mph)
Condition & Registration
Registered Ready to drive Vehicle-ID: 253214 Dealer Vehicle-ID: 5823
Oldtimerfarm SPRL / BVBa
Steenweg op Deinze 51C