1968 | Lancia Fulvia Coupe Rallye HF
Vehicle detailsVehicle data
Make Lancia Model Fulvia Model name Fulvia Coupe Rallye HF Series Serie I Year of manufacture 1968 Mileage (read) 56,281 km Body style Coupe Body detail Coupe Power (kw/hp) 74/101 Cubic capacity (ccm) 1,290 Cylinders 4 Doors 2 Steering Left (LHD) Transmission Manual Drive Front Fuel Petrol
Chassis no 818.34*001352*
Engine no. 7669
Power 101 HP
Max Speed 174 kph
Drive Front WheelDrive (FWD)
Gearbox Manual 4 Speed
In 1965 the Lancia Fulvia Coupé made its debut, designed by Piero Castagnero.
Elegant and sporty design, inspired by the famous Riva speedboat.
This coupe represents the evolution of the sedan version of the Lancia Fulvia and, with which it shares much of the mechanics. The floor is also the same but was shortened by 150mm.
The Lancia Fulvia coupé engine, in the basic version, is a 4-cylinder capable of developing 80 hp at a speed of 6,000 rpm and reaching a top speed of 160 km/h.
A new version was presented at the 1967 Geneva Motor Show: the slightly upgraded 1,231cc engine was able to develop 101 hp and, with some important technical improvements such as the new carburetors, the exhaust manifolds, and the 5-speed ZF gearbox, the HF 1300 Rally could reach 174 kph.
The updates ran out in the late 1960s, but the Fulvia Coupé continues to be a very successful model on the market and the model will remain on the list until 1976, that is, four years after the presentation of the Lancia Beta, which will in fact take the place of Fulvia in the Lancia price list until the first half of the 80s.
- One of only 882 built 1.3 HF
- Italian car with Italian documents
- Owner history available
- CSAI 1998 race chips available
- Non-original header
- Car in good general body condition, present some small imperfections in some parts
- Small signs present on chrome plating (mirror and handles), but good general condition
- Interior in good condition, black Sky seats
- Wooden dashboard with small imperfections, working instrumentation
- 3-spoke Selm racing steering wheel
- Carpet on the renovated floor
- Original rims to be repainted, 80% tires.
In the early 1970s the car participated in numerous races, on the road and on the track, led by the Arezzo driver Giancarlo Chianucci.
Some of these are:
- The lap record of the Misano Racetrack in the final of the Fisa Challenge in 1972, where he also won his class
- The first place of the Black & White Trophy in Vallelunga
- Second place in the Borghetti Trophy of Vallelunga
- Various other podium placements in uphill speed races, widespread in the 1970s.
It is possible to see the car online, booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Google Meet platforms.
Condition & Registration
Registered Ready to drive Vehicle-ID: 240276 Dealer Vehicle-ID: LAN00049
RUOTE DA SOGNO S.R.L
Via Daniele da Torricella, 29
42122 Reggio Emilia
+39 0522 268511