2011 | Ferrari 599 SA Aperta
1 of 80 Cars produced
Vehicle detailsVehicle data
Make Ferrari Model 599 Model name 599 SA Aperta Year of manufacture 2011 Chassis number ZFF72RDB000182820 Condition category Original Mileage (read) 6,904 mls Previous owners 2 First registration 10/2011 Body style Convertible Body detail Roadster Power (kw/hp) 493/670 Cubic capacity (ccm) 5,999 Cylinders 12 Doors 2 Steering Left (LHD) Transmission Automatic Gears 6 Drive Rear Front Brake Disc Rear Brake Disc Fuel Petrol Exterior colour Black Manufacturer colour name Nero Stellato Interior colour Orange Interior material Leather Power Assisted Steering Central locking Electric windows Air conditioning ABS Airbag
This is a unique opportunity to own what is deemed to be the ultimate modern collectable Ferrari. With just 80 made, the 599 SA Aperta is rarer than a 250 GT California.
This particular car is made even more unique with its fantastic gold fleck Nero Stellato paintwork and striking Hermés orange leather interior. The combo ensures that this car really stands out compared to any other SA Aperta. Not only is this an incredible car to drive, but with its detailed service history and Ferrari Red Book Classiche certification, this is definitely a superb investment.
- 599 GTO-spec 6.0-litre V12 with 661bhp.
- Upgraded GTO gearbox.
- 1 of just 80 599 Apertas built, making it rarer than a 250 California.
- Unique one-off orange Hermés leather.
- Odometer currently shows 11111km (6904 miles).
- Comes with Ferrari ‘Red Book’ Classiche certification.
- Special order Nero Stellato paintwork.
- Hermés orange leather interior with orange leather floor mats.
- Nero Stellato painted dash inserts.
- Carbon-backed racing seats.
- Black front and rear Cavellino badges.
- Other options include Scuderia shields, matte black wheels, sat nav with bluetooth, rear PDC, Grigio seatbelts and a white rev counter.
Documentation & History
This car comes with a full documentation folder with full Ferrari history, the original books, a spare key, car cover, and a Ferrari trickle charger. Originally delivered in October 2011, this 599 SA Aperta received its Ferrari ‘Red Book’ Classiche certification in 2012.
- 28/10/2011 165km Ferrari Forza s.p.A - Pre-delivery check
- 06/11/2012 1427km Modena Motors, Ferrari Cannes - 1st year service
- 13/11/2013 6313km Modena Motors, Ferrari Cannes - 2nd year service
- 22/10/2014 7330km Al Ghassan Motors Ferrari, Nice - 3rd year service
- 11/11/2015 10357km Maranello Ferrari Egham - 4th year service and brake fluid
- 17/11/2016 10571km Maranello Ferrari Egham - 5th year service
- 07/12/2017 10726km Maranello Ferrari Egham - 6th year service, tyre pressure sensors replaced, door lock strikers replaced, wheels refurbed
- 09/11/2018 11090 Graypaul Ferrari - 7th year service
- 08/07/2021 11100 Meridien Modena - Annual service and brake fluid
The bodywork presents itself in excellent condition overall with no damage. Full body PPF is in overall good condition. All buttons and electrics work exactly as they should. Hermés leather is in immaculate condition with just the one mark on the dashboard. All four wheels are in good condition and show no scuffs or blemishes.
Condition & Registration
MOT until 07/2022 Registered Ready to drive Vehicle-ID: 258169
The Paddlup Rooms
Callow Park Brinkworth
SN15 5FD Wiltshire
+44 1666 727000