1970 | Volkswagen Beetle 1200
Vehicle detailsVehicle data
Make Volkswagen Model Beetle Model name Beetle 1200 Series Typ 11 Year of manufacture 1970 Condition category Conversion/ Special Mileage (read) 97,777 km Body style Saloon Body detail 2-doors Power (kw/hp) 25/34 Cubic capacity (ccm) 1,192 Cylinders 4 Doors 2 Steering Left (LHD) Transmission Manual Drive Rear Fuel Petrol
Chassis nr 1102368169
Engine: 4 Cylinder
Gearbox Manual 4 Speed
Drive Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)
Black license plate, Rome
The Volkswagen Type 1, better known as "Beetle" was born on 1938. Due to its rounded shape, it was given the name of "cockroach", obviously with different names depending on the country and language. Worldwide it was known as "The Beetle".
This car is probably the best known German car in the world, a symbol of the industrial rebirth in Germany after World War II.
It currently holds the record for the longest-running car in the world, having been in continuous production for 65 years. In addition, it has long held the record as the best-selling car in the world.
- Car registered in Italy, with italian documents and papers
- Chopper customization, original and very Hoffman registered car
- All modification are regularly registerd on papers
- Custom black on grey livery
- Outlaw customized, with a lower top
- New custom interiors, with a lot of particulars, Pioneer car radio, custom gear lever
- Engine and transmission in very good condition
It is possible to view the car online, booking a call with one of our commercial operators, through Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Google Meet platforms.
Condition & Registration
Registered Ready to drive Vehicle-ID: 252878 Dealer Vehicle-ID: RDS00244
RUOTE DA SOGNO S.R.L
Via Daniele da Torricella, 29
42122 Reggio Emilia
+39 0522 268511