1972 | FIAT Ghia 500 Jolly
Marke FIAT Modell 500 Modellbezeichnung Ghia 500 Jolly Baujahr 1972 Zustandskategorie Recreation Tachostand (abgelesen) 34.161 km Karosserieform Cabriolet Karosseriedetail Offen Leistung (kW/PS) 13/18 Hubraum (ccm) 500 Zylinder 2 Lenkung Links Getriebe Manuell Antrieb Heck Kraftstoff Benzin
Version: Replica Spiaggina
Engine: n. 3267127
Condition: New restoration
Number of seats: 4
In the 1950s, Fiat invented the "Spiaggine", small cars transformed into convertibles without doors and with essential seats, designed for seaside resorts.
Riding the wave of the economic boom, the best Italian coachbuilders dedicated themselves to the production of these cars on a Fiat 500 or 600 base, which eliminated the roof, doors and pillars, while reinforcing the floor of the car. The seats are characteristic, stripped of the padding and basted with wicker or other water-resistant textile materials, in addition to the nautical-style awnings that replace the hood.
Ghia, Boano and even Pinin Farina are dedicated to the creation of these cars that soon become elite status symbols but also original taxis for the exclusive islands of the Mediterranean, in particular those frequented by the VIPs of the time.
An iconic car, loved by celebrities and entrepreneurs, ideal for the streets of Capri thanks to its inimitable style and its small size; a car that marked an era, a symbol of the country's economic and social rebirth.
Many took the road to transform a normal Fiat 500 into a Spiaggina.
The modifications to make the Fiat 500 Jolly Ghia were very expensive, so much so that it had a list price that was practically double that of the car from which it derived and was therefore considered a car for very wealthy people.
His appearances in 1960s films shot on Capri or on the Amalfi coast were iconic, as were the woven wicker seats which contributed to increasing its charm.
- The car is like new.
- This is an exceptional restoration conducted with the aim of restoring the car while maintaining the originality of its parts as far as possible.
- The internal instrumentation has been completely replaced and is in perfect working order.
- The paint is in impeccable condition, as well as the interior with white seats and blue inlays are particularly noticeable for the design and refined finish.
- The engine has been restored to new and is in great condition.
- The petrol tank has also been replaced and there is all the complete equipment with jack, tools and spare wheel.
- This « Spiaggina » represents a pure lifestyle investment, it is a nice car that always captures the attention and appreciation of those who observe it thanks to its vintage charm.
- Ideal for stays in seaside resorts and trips to the beach.
It is possible to see the car online, by arranging a call with one of our experts, via Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp platforms.
Zustand & Zulassung
Zugelassen Fahrbereit Fahrzeug-ID: 263292 Händler-Fzg.-ID: FIA00066
RUOTE DA SOGNO S.R.L
Via Daniele da Torricella, 29
42122 Reggio Emilia
+39 0522 268511