1959 | MG MGA 1600
- Monte-Carlo Rally Spec
Datos del vehículoDatos del vehículo
Marca MG Modelo MGA Nombre del modelo MGA 1600 Serie MK I Año de construcción 1959 Condición Restaurado Kilometraje 18.429 km Carrocería Convertible Carrocería detalle Roadster Potencia (kW/CV) 58/79 Cubic capacity (ccm) 1.588 Cilindro 4 Puertas 2 Manejo Izquierda Engranaje Manual Propulsión Trasero Combustible Gasolina Color exterior Negro Color interior Rojo Material interior Cuero
This beautiful 1958 MG “A” unit, is a sports conversion prepared for the Rally Monte-Carlo Historique, where it participated in 2004 and 2017, finishing both times.
On this MG we carried out a complete restoration of the body, mechanics and interiors. Subsequently, it was considered to participate in rallies, and for this, a great preparation was made where there was no hesitation in installing the best materials and accessories to provide the car with a great improvement in its performance.
The car is in a magnificent state of conservation and has been perfectly maintained throughout this time. Its power and behaviour make it a true sports classic with great appeal to enjoy to the fullest.
The car has Spanish Historical Vehicle documentation and is delivered with a complete pre-delivery review.
Here is a list of some of the improvements that were made to the car, which were well above the current asking price.
- 1.8 (MGB) engine rebuilt and upgraded to 2.0L, high-performance MSX cylinder heads and lower compression ratio.
- Improved camshaft.
- Retouched crankcase with oil line cooling.
- Independent intake manifold with 2 Weber carburettors and removable air filters.
- Competition exhaust manifold with stainless steel exhaust line with larger diameter silencers.
- Electronic ignition, high-performance distributor and special cables and spark plugs.
- 5-speed gearbox.
- Higher pressure clutch.
- Racecraft 4-wheel disc brakes with double piston caliper.
- Mini-Lite rims with a central hub and Knock Off wing nut.
- Long-range and fog lights.
- Hitch and competition battery cuts.
- Terra Trip.
- Rear braking dispatcher.
- Intercom between pilot and copilot.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Baquets upholstered in leather.
- Moto-Lita leather steering wheel.
- And many more history improvements.
- Please don’t hesitate to ask for further information.
- We are pleased to assist you by video call via whatsapp / zoom through our mail and contact telephone available in our profile.
- This description may contain typing errors, which does not entail any contractual aspect.
Condición & permiso
Matriculado Listo para conducir Identificación del vehículo: 248195
Pie de imprenta del comerciante
Worldwide Classic Cars Network SL
Av. de la Marina, 20
08830 Sant Boi de Llobregat
+34 936 40 06 04