1981 Porsche 924 Carrera GT Turbo '81
EUR 74,950JPY 9,247,331BGN 146,587CZK 2,004,688DKK 557,598GBP 68,602HUF 27,068,942PLN 334,120RON 364,257SEK 780,080CHF 80,511ISK 12,156,890NOK 803,749HRK 565,258RUB 6,641,132TRY 667,332AUD 121,059BRL 465,567CAD 116,675CNY 598,558HKD 685,253IDR 1,311,705,196ILS 302,663INR 6,510,232KRW 103,667,842MXN 1,862,215MYR 365,921NZD 131,410PHP 4,284,667SGD 120,212THB 2,758,235ZAR 1,444,084
Offered for: EUR 74,950
Lowered price from €77.000 -> €74.950
- Very special series and now a true collector's item, only 400 cars made.
- The car is in Diamond Silver color and unrestored.
- Newly delivered in the Netherlands and sold and used by the official dealer "Kinzo".
- Then taken over by the then chairman of Porsche club.
- The car still has Dutch papers.
- The car is in good and clean condition and roadworthy. Extensive historical file with maintenance invoices, certificates and photos, Porsche certificate.
- German manual and maintenance booklet until 2014 (!!) and taxation report.
The Porsche 924 was produced from 1976 until 1988. It was intended to replace the Porsche 914 as the company's entry-level model. It was the first road-going Porsche to have a front engine rear wheel drive configuration.
The 924 made its public debut in November 1975. It was criticised by enthusiasts for its mediocre performance, but was a sales success with just over 150,000 produced during a 1977-1988 production run, and an important profits generator for the company. The closely related 944 introduced in the U.S. market in 1983 was meant to replace the 924, but 924 production continued through 1985, followed by a 944-engined 924S through 1988. Porsche executives soon recognized the need for a higher-performance version of the 924 that could bridge the gap between the basic 924s and the 911s. Having already found the benefits of turbochargers on several race cars and the 1975 911 Turbo, Porsche chose to use this technology for the 924, eventually introducing the 924 Turbo as a 1978 model.
- Length : cm (in): 421 (165.7)
- Width : cm (in): 168 (66.1)
- Height : cm (in): 127 (50)
- Wheelbase : cm (in) : 240 (94.5)
- Weight: kg (lb) : 1180 (2604)
- Displacement : straight-4 1984 cc (121 cu in), turbo K.KK
- Valve gear : 8
- Fuel system : Bosch K-Jet injection
- Gearbox : 5-speed manual
- Drive wheels : rwd
- Maximum power : 205 bhp at 6000 rpm
- Maximum torque : 280 Nm at 3500 rpm
- Maximum speed : 240 km/h (150 mph)
Oldtimerfarm SPRL / BVBa
Steenweg op Deinze 51C
Dealer Vehicle-ID: 4512
Accepted Payment Methods
What should be included in the print exposé?
Your data will only be transmitted to Classic Trader, not to the seller.
I am a private seller
With Classic Trader your vehicle is as good as sold. We support you along the way.
I am a dealer
Post an unlimited number of vehicles. Use Classic Trader as a professional distribution channel and benefit from our services.