1981 | Rolls-Royce Silver Spirit
Vehicle detailsVehicle data
Make Rolls-Royce Model Silver Spirit Model name Silver Spirit Year of manufacture 1981 Matching numbers Yes Body style Saloon Body detail 4-doors Power (kw/hp) 162/220 (Factory: 250 hp) Cubic capacity (ccm) 6,750 Steering Left (LHD) Transmission Manual Fuel Petrol Exterior colour Brown Manufacturer colour name - Interior colour Others Interior material Others Matching Numbers
This cars is offered on Catawiki. Click here to have more information about the car and pricing.
Rolls-Royce Silver Spirit Jack Barclay Limited from 1981.
- The engine was overhauled and the fuel pump replaced at a BENTLEY service centre in July 2022. The engine runs perfectly and the gearbox works (fuel system cleaned and pump replaced).
- The bodywork is in good overall condition, the paintwork is beautiful, there is some corrosion on the wheel arches and the underbody.
- The vehicle was purchased new by the renowned London dealer Jack Barclay as an exclusive Jack Barclay Limited edition.
- The car originates from Northern Ireland and arrived in Belgium circa 2010 with its Irish MOT history, valued at £20,000 in 2001.
The last inspection in Belgium was in 2012 at 57,783 miles.
It is valid with no comments.
- The vehicle has been kept idle since 2015 in a heated garage.
Overhauled by BENTLEY in July 2022 with a bill of €1,915.
- Front right shock absorber leak.
- The air conditioning does not work.
- Left rear electric window does not work.
- Country of origin United Kingdom
- Pick-up from Charleroi, Blegium.
- Jack Barclays Limited edition.
- New Bosch battery.
Condition & Registration
Registered Ready to drive Vehicle-ID: 310460 Dealer Vehicle-ID: 64181717
9401 LA Assen
CEO: Mr Ravi VORA
VAT number: NL819421182B01