1981 Rolls Royce Silver Spirit '81
EUR 10,950JPY 1,347,069BGN 21,416CZK 297,106DKK 81,533GBP 9,911HUF 3,987,114PLN 49,825RON 53,374SEK 115,920CHF 11,844ISK 1,778,280NOK 121,085HRK 82,672RUB 1,005,376TRY 99,725AUD 18,082BRL 70,684CAD 17,104CNY 87,063HKD 99,035IDR 190,401,885ILS 44,319INR 941,979KRW 14,943,684MXN 284,180MYR 53,357NZD 19,481PHP 619,901SGD 17,551THB 404,767ZAR 217,801
Offered for: EUR 10,950
The Silver Spirit was launched in 1980.The Silver Spur was a long-wheelbase version of the Silver Spirit, produced at the same time. The Spirit was the first car to feature the retractable Spirit of Ecstasy. The spring-loaded Mascot sank into the radiator shell if dislodged from its position.The Silver Spirit, introduced by RR in 1980, was the first of a new generation of models for the company. It formed the basis for the Flying Spur, Silver Dawn, Touring Limousine, and Park Ward. The same chassis was also used by sister company, Bentley for its Mulsanne/Eight series.
- Length : cm (in): 527 (207.5)
- Width : cm (in): 189 (74.4)
- Height : cm (in): 149 (58.7)
- Wheelbase : cm (in) : 306 (120.5)
- Weight: kg (lb) : 2250 (4966)
- Displacement : V8 6750 cc (412 cu in), front-mounted
- Valve gear : 16
- Fuel system : 2 SU carburetors
- Gearbox : 3-speed automatic (GM)
- Drive wheels : rear-wheel drive
- Driven : rhd
- Maximum power : 240 hp at ± 4000 rpm
- Top speed : 190 km/h (119 mph)
Oldtimerfarm SPRL / BVBa
Steenweg op Deinze 51C
Dealer Vehicle-ID: 4847
Accepted Payment Methods
What should be included in the print exposé?
Your data will only be transmitted to Classic Trader, not to the seller.
I am a private seller
With Classic Trader your vehicle is as good as sold. We support you along the way.
I am a dealer
Post an unlimited number of vehicles. Use Classic Trader as a professional distribution channel and benefit from our services.