1993 | Mazda MX-5 1.6
BRG Limited Edition
BRG Limited Edition
BRG Limited Edition
Dettagli del veicoloDati veicolo
Marca Mazda Modello MX-5 Versione MX-5 1.6 Serie di fabbricazione NA Anno di fabbricazione 1993 Condizioni Autentico Chilometraggio 126.600 km Numero di proprietari precedenti 4 Matching numbers Si Per carrozzeria Cabriolet Tipo carrozzeria Roadster Potenza (kW/CV) 85/115 Cilindrata (ccm) 1.597 Cilindri 4 Porte 2 Posizione volante Sinistra Cambio Manuale Marce 5 Trazione Posteriore Freno anteriore Disco Freno posteriore Disco Carburante Benzina Colore carrozzeria Verde Denominazione colore del produttore HU British Racing Green Colore interni Beige Materiale interni Pelle Decappottabile Servosterzo Alzacristalli elettrici Sistema ABS
The first and one-and-only MX-5 limited edition model for sale by the head of the Munich MX-5 Club. This has been the king of my collection, and drives and looks like a 3-year-old car
- original German model, no import
- true 126,600 km
- garage-kept, no winter usage
- just passed strict TÜV scrutineering without any advisories
- limited edition included ABS (!), power steering, stainless sill covers, Momo leather steering wheel, two-tone tan interior with part-leather/part-vinyl seats
Technically and visually immaculate:
- engine, gearbox and differential have zero oil leaks. Fresh engine seals all round
- new cam belt and water pump
- professionally repainted in its original HU British Racing Green color in 2015
- no rust, also in the typical areas (sills, front and rear frame rails, wheel arches, doors,...). Not even dented sill seams. All cavities and underbody have been preserved with designated products (FluidFilm & amber-colored KSD underbody wax) and can be inspected upon visit. Honest condition, no freshly applied underbody sealer to cover up rusty areas etc.
- interior has undergone an extensive full restoration. E.g., the two-tone dash (exclusive to the limited edition; always suffering from softening and easily scratched black paint) was completely stripped and repainted.
- brand-new Vredestein summer tires on rare MAS "minilite style" wheels
- no bad surprises such as rust covered underneath inches of bondo or screw drivers that poke right through layers of fresh underbody sealer
- new battery
- original spare tire, tool kit, jack stand
Various upgrades where the controlling department had won the fight against the design department in Hiroshima to make this a more liveable place to be while carefully retaining the original character of the car:
- professionally trimmed full leather seats instead of cheaper part-vinyl seats. Firm and wrinkle-free.
- wooden Nardi Classico steering wheel, custom-made shift knob and handbrake handle as well as the center console fully trimmed in genuine leather
- higher quality two-way Canton speakers integrated into housings exclusive to the later 1993 limited edition. Doors upgraded with sound deadening mats, so they shut like doors and don't sound like tin cans
- stereo from later NB model including CD player
- height- and rebound-adjustable Koni Yellow shocks with Flyin' Miata lowering springs (-30mm). Considered the best road-setup by most. Composed, yet comfortable. The Mrs. didn't complain when we did the 5,000 km roadtrip to Miataland in Tuscany
- mohair fabric roof with glass window instead of cheap vinyl with easily scratched plastic window
- new, upgraded radiator for better cooling
This car has been part of my collection and was used for exclusive occasions only. It asks for nothing, drives like a 3 year old car and will do an extensive road trip right away without any issues.
I can arrange pick-up from Munich airport, or a whatsapp video call if desired.
Condizioni & Immatricolazione
Motore (valutazione venditore) 5 da 5 Tecnica (valutazione venditore) 5 da 5 Verniciatura (valutazione venditore) 5 da 5 Interno (valutazione venditore) 5 da 5 Revisione fino a 04/2024 Immatricolato Pronta a partire Senza incidenti Check book Numerous TÜV reports Stacks of bills Original owner's manual ID veicolo: 281846