1970 | FIAT 500 F
Vehicle detailsVehicle data
Make FIAT Model 500 Model name 500 F Year of manufacture 1970 Mileage 21,067 km Body style Saloon Body detail 2-doors Power (kw/hp) 13/18 Cubic capacity (ccm) 500 Cylinders 2 Doors 2 Steering Left (LHD) Transmission Manual Gears 4 Drive Rear Fuel Petrol
Chassis no. 2580459
Gearbox Manual 4 Speed
Restored to new
Forlì Black License Plate
The 18 hp Fiat 500F debuted at the Geneva Motor Show in March 1965.
This model differed from the others in the doors hinged on the front, safer in the event of a collision and that allow to finally make the unsightly hinges disappear, 8 years after the first series.
The transmission was strengthened with a series of improvement interventions on clutches, semi-axles, and differentials.
Even inside the interiors were made some little improvements, especially to materials and equipment, it was precisely with the Fiat 500 F that the manufacturer began to think about effectively differences in range in terms of price, aesthetics, and content.
This model was produced from 1965 to 1972.
- Excellently restored preserving all the original working parts
- Engine in excellent condition
- Red seats restored to new and door panels too
- New gear levers and knobs
- Fully working instrumentation
- Classic steering wheel in black and metal bachelite
- Bumpers, grilles, moldings, writings, emblems, headlights, and external rearview mirror are new
- Recently restored sunroof
- Restored rims and tires in very good condition
You can view the car online, booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Google Meet platforms.
Condition & Registration
Registered Ready to drive Vehicle-ID: 246246 Dealer Vehicle-ID: FIA00067
RUOTE DA SOGNO S.R.L
Via Daniele da Torricella, 29
42122 Reggio Emilia
+39 0522 268511