1992 | Ferrari 348 TS
Online auction at auctomobile.com
Vehicle detailsVehicle data
Make Ferrari Model 348 Model name 348 TS Year of manufacture 1992 Chassis number ZFFKA36B000092573 Condition category Original Mileage (read) 16,406 km Previous owners 2 Body style Coupe Body detail Targa Power (kw/hp) 221/300 Cubic capacity (ccm) 3,405 Cylinders 8 Doors 2 Steering Left (LHD) Transmission Manual Gears 5 Drive Rear Front Brake Disc Rear Brake Disc Fuel Petrol Exterior colour Red Manufacturer colour name Rosso Corsa Interior colour Black Interior material Leather Sunroof Central locking Electric windows ABS
- Only 16.000 original documented kilometres from new
- Two owners car
- Owned by the current owner for 20 years, bought at 9.000 kilometres
- Serviced only in Ferrari, full service history
- Condition of a new car
- "Baby Testarossa"
- Timing belts done 2.000 kilometres ago
- All documents were checked and the car was photographed personally by Auctomobile
- Other features: possibility of assisting with registration, transport, insurance, storage and Trusted Checkout payment
- Please note that this car will be available for viewing by prior appointment in Prague, Czechia
The Ferrari 348 (Type F119) is a mid-engine V8-powered 2-seat super car produced by Italian automaker Ferrari, replacing the 328 in 1989 and remaining in production until 1995. It was the final V8 model developed under the direction of Enzo Ferrari before his death.
The 348, badged 348 tb for the coupé (Trasversale Berlinetta) and 348 ts for the targa (Trasversale Spider), featured a naturally aspirated 3.4-litre version of the quad-cam, four-valve-per-cylinder V8 engine. As with its predecessors, the model number was derived from this configuration, with the first two digits being the displacement of the engine and the third being the number of cylinders. Overall, 4.228 of the 348 ts were produced.
The 348's styling differed from previous models with straked side air intakes and rectangular taillights resembling the Testarossa, which nicknamed the 348 as Baby Testarossa.
This two owners examples has a fully documented service history only at official Ferrari service with only 16.000 kilometres from new. It is in a condition of a new car. Timing belts were done 2.000 kilometres ago.
Condition & Registration
MOT Registered Ready to drive Vehicle-ID: 278461
Pirita tee 20/4
+420 777 356 993