1958 | BMW R 69
Vehicle detailsVehicle data
Make BMW Model R 69 Year of manufacture 1958 Exterior colour Black Engine design Boxer | 4 stroke | OHV Power (kw/hp) 26/35 Cubic capacity (ccm) 600 (Factory: 594) Cylinders 2 Starter unknown Cooling Air Gears 4 Drive Cardan Fuel Petrol Front Brake Drum Rear Brake Drum Curb weight (kg) 190
Frame no. 653421
Engine no. 653421
ASI registration n. 13073
Since its presentation at the Brussels Motor Show in 1955, the BMW R69 immediately won the favor of the public, despite its high price, for its strong propensity for long-range touring, tackled at unknown averages for the time.
At BMW it was considered the bike of the turning point, especially for the innovative Earles fork that gave the R69 priceless comfort.
The transmission was the very sturdy cardan joint, with a sliding type joint that would remain unchanged until 1987, when the double joint was introduced.
The high-quality R69 could be combined with the classic Steib sidecar manufactured in Nuremberg, an option very popular in Northern European markets.
Production of the very expensive R69 ended in 1960 with 2965 units produced, most of which destined for the US market.
- First registration in Germany, then registered in Italy in 2007
- Motorcycle restored in the original configuration
- Mechanics and frame in excellent condition
- Painted in the original black livery with double white profiles
- New mufflers
- Rims and tires in very good condition
- When switched on, the engine runs full and without loss of power.
- An iconic motorcycle for true enthusiasts of the German brand, which still today express charm and robustness and power.
We accept Cars&Motorbikes exchange.
We can ship in Italy and abroad.
This motorcycle can be viewed in Reggio Emilia Showroom and online, by booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet platforms.
Condition & Registration
Registered Ready to drive Vehicle-ID: 145435 Dealer Vehicle-ID: BMW00030
RUOTE DA SOGNO S.R.L
Via Daniele da Torricella, 29
42122 Reggio Emilia
+39 0522 268511