1962 | Alfa Romeo Giulietta SS
Vehicle detailsVehicle data
Make Alfa Romeo Model Giulietta Model name Giulietta SS Series TIpo 101.20 Year of manufacture 1962 Condition category Restored First registration 11/1962 Body style Coupe Body detail Coupe Power (kw/hp) 96/130 (Factory: 100 hp) Cubic capacity (ccm) 1,290 Cylinders 4 Doors 2 Steering Left (LHD) Transmission Manual Gears 5 Drive Rear Front Brake Disc Rear Brake Disc Fuel Petrol Exterior colour Red Manufacturer colour name Rosso Alfa Interior colour Black Interior material Textile
Make: ALFA ROMEO Model: Giulietta SS
Year: 1962 Color: Rosso
“Type 750 SS / 101.20”
Certified by Mario Fazio of the Documentazione Automobilismo Istorico Alfa Romeo Centre
Manufactured 4 June 1962 Factory of Arese, Italy
Delivered 6 July 1962 Milano, Italy
Enrolled 23 July 1962 Paris, France
Original current Gardenia Bianco: Rosso Alfa with circles for blank bibs.
1 out of 1,366 units
Ar00120 Twincam 1291cc 116hp series engine block and aluminum cylinder head 2 Carburetors Weber 40DCOE2. 5 speeds.
4 drum brakes with 3 jaws at front and 2 rear
Monocoque 860Kg body
French documentation “Vehicule Collection” in salesman’s name
Old FIA Charter 1989
FFSA Passport (Federation Francoise du Sport Automobile) 1992
Participant in races from 1987 to 1993 in LeMans, Mogaro, Montlhery, Cartelet and more.
Restored mechanics, bodywork, paint and interiors by specialist in Alfa Romeo in 2015 in Spain and Portugal.
- Original AR three-arm aluminum and Bakelite flywheel
- Leather-trimmed dashboard
- Upholstered full padded doors, cabin floors and interior trunk.
- FUSINA brand racing baquet seats
- 4-prop anti-roll bars reinforced with arch
- Seat belts approved with three-point harnesses
- Laminated windshields with aluminum stops
- Indoor Homologated extinguisher
- Plexiglas windshield deflector
- Towing rings on all four corners
- “Le Mans” gasoline filling mouth in aluminium
- Chrome mirrors type “Bullet”
- New Campagnolo alloy wheels
- Side windows in plexiglass and sliding on doors with reinforcing metal arch
- Extra exterior safety closures of hood and trunk with leather straps and steel pins
- Spare wheel in trunk fastened with belts
- Quick battery disconnectors outdoors and indoors
- Metal pedaler with extra left foot support
- Larger diameter side exhausts with removable mufflers.
- High-pressure oil circuit with accumulator and radiator
- Front supplementary input for oil circuit cooling
- Electro fan cooling system, eliminating motor blade
- Carter protector
- Double electric petrol pump with independent circuits
- Fuse box in cabin
- 9.000 KM
- 130 CV
- Please do not hesitate to ask for further information.
- We are pleased to assist you by video call via whatsapp / zoom through our mail and contact telephone available in our profile.
- This description may contain typing errors, which does not entail any contractual aspect.
Condition & Registration
Registered Ready to drive Vehicle-ID: 225977
Worldwide Classic Cars Network SL
Av. de la Marina, 20
08830 Sant Boi de Llobregat
+34 936 40 06 04