1995 | BMW 850Ci
Aftersale at auctomobile.com
Marke BMW Modell 8er Modellbezeichnung 850Ci Baureihe E31 Baujahr 1995 Fahrgestellnummer WBAEG41040CC41257 Zustandskategorie Original Tachostand (abgelesen) 87'831 km Erstzulassung 05/1995 Karosserieform Coupé Karosseriedetail Coupé Leistung (kW/PS) 240/326 Hubraum (ccm) 5 (ab Werk: 5'379) Zylinder 12 Türen 2 Lenkung Links Getriebe Automatik Gänge 5 Antrieb Heck Bremse Front Scheibe Bremse Heck Scheibe Kraftstoff Benzin Außenfarbe Blau Herstellerfarbbezeichnung Tobagoblau Innenfarbe Schwarz Innenmaterial Leder
- "M73" V12 engine, one of only 1.218 examples
- Unique mint condition, entirely original car
- BMW individual special request
- Individual interior and options
- Second owner car
- Accident free, original M division individual first paint
- Documents were checked and the car was photographed personally by Auctomobile
- Other features: possibility of assisting with registration, transport, insurance, storage and Trusted Checkout payment
- Please note that this car will be available for viewing by prior appointment in Prague, Czechia
The BMW E31 is the first generation of the BMW 8 Series. It is a grand tourer built by BMW from 1990 to 1999 powered by either a V8 or V12 engine. While it did supplant the original E24 based 6 Series in 1990, a common misconception is that the 8 Series was developed as a successor. It was actually in an entirely new model class aimed at a different market, with a substantially higher price and performance than the 6 Series.
BMW installed the new M73B54 V12 engine in the car from October 1994, the new engine being from the newly launched E38 750i. This was not an immediate changeover, and both the M70 and M73-engined cars rolled off the production lines, both named 850Ci with those built before 10/94 using the older E32 type 5.0 M70.
As the displacement of the M73 increased to 5.4-litres and the compression ratio went up, the power output increased to 240 kW (322 hp / 326 PS).
This car on offer is presented in all original absolutely mint condition. For sale by only its second owner! The individual paint is original except of the doors that were repainted because of scratches.
Zustand & Zulassung
TÜV/HU Eingelöst Fahrbereit Unfallfrei Fahrzeug-ID: 282718
Pirita tee 20/4
+420 777 356 993