1969 Triumph TR6 '69
EUR 34,950JPY 4,517,637BGN 68,355CZK 906,463DKK 260,706GBP 30,425HUF 11,229,784PLN 149,866RON 162,762SEK 358,755CHF 39,892ISK 4,840,575NOK 333,486HRK 259,678RUB 2,671,169TRY 217,602AUD 54,742BRL 148,677CAD 52,317CNY 275,588HKD 310,506IDR 582,322,920ILS 145,776INR 2,875,127KRW 44,693,012MXN 803,854MYR 165,660NZD 58,768PHP 2,105,947SGD 54,616THB 1,308,982ZAR 565,785
Offered for: EUR 34,950
Lowered price from €37.950 -> €34.950
- Beautiful TR6!
- Several years ago finished and equipped with numerous options: Minilite wheels with Michelin tires, low original seats with correct print, English flag, hood-cover, racing tank cap, wind shield, in the engine compartment: K and N sports air filters with SU carburetors, alternator, battery interrupter , valve cover, tripmaster preparation, everything renewed!
- A few years ago this TR6 was sold by Oldtimerfarm to its current owner who then also had it serviced by us and placed it in winter storage. We know the car well and would strongly advise it to the demanding English Roadster enthusiast who is looking for a "board and drivie" car for the upcoming season.
- Without overdrive
The Triumph TR6 (1969–76) was a British six-cylinder sports car and the best-seller of the TR range built by Triumph when production ended in July 1976. This record was then surpassed by the TR7. 94,619 TR6s were built, of which 86,249 found homes overseas, only 8,370 being sold in the UK. The bodywork closely resembled that of the previous model, but the front and back ends were squared off, reportedly based on a consultancy contract involving Karmann.
All TR6 sports cars featured inline six-cylinder engines. For the US market the engine was carburetted, as had been the US-only TR250 model's engine. For other world markets, including the United Kingdom, the TR6 was fuel-injected, therefore TR6PI (petrol injection), as had been the non-US market TR5. The Lucas mechanical fuel injection system helped the home-market TR6 produce 150 bhp (112 kW) at model introduction. Later the non-US TR6 variant was detuned to 125 hp (93 kW) in order for it to be easier to drive, while the US-variant continued to be carburetted with a mere (but more reliable) 104 hp (78 kW).
The TR6 featured a four speed manual transmission. An optional equipment overdrive unit was a desirable feature because it gave drivers close-gearing for aggressive driving, yet "long legs" for open motorways. TR6 also featured independent rear suspension, rack and pinion steering, fifteen inch (381 mm) wheels and tires, pile carpet on floors and trunk/boot, bucket seats, and a full complement of instrumentation. Braking was accomplished by disc brakes in the front; drum brakes in the rear. A factory steel hard top was optional. TR6 construction was fundamentally old-fashioned: the body was bolted onto a frame instead of the two being integrated into a unibody structure; the TR6 dashboard was wooden.
- Length : cm (in): 404 (159)
- Width : cm (in): 147 (58)
- Height : cm (in): 127 (50)
- Wheelbase : cm (in) : 224 (88.2)
- Weight: kg (lb) : 1120 (2472)
- Displacement : straight six 2498 cc, front-mounted
- Valve gear : 12
- Fuel system : 2 SU carbs
- Gearbox : 4 speed manual
- Driven wheels : rear-wheel drive
- Maximum power : 127bhp at 5000 rpm
- Maximum torque : 222 Nm at 3500 rpm
- Top speed : 192 km/h (112 mph)
Oldtimerfarm SPRL / BVBa
Steenweg op Deinze 51C
Internal vehicle number: 4386
Accepted Payment Methods
What should be included in the print exposé?
Your data will only be transmitted to Classic Trader, not to the seller.
I am a private seller
With Classic Trader your vehicle is as good as sold. We support you along the way.
I am a dealer
Post an unlimited number of vehicles. Use Classic Trader as a professional distribution channel and benefit from our services.