1977 Morgan 4/4 2-seater '77
EUR 33,500JPY 4,017,320BGN 65,519CZK 845,071DKK 250,248GBP 28,016HUF 11,303,235PLN 144,090RON 161,128SEK 354,055CHF 35,527ISK 4,666,550NOK 340,360HRK 249,799RUB 2,371,609TRY 223,405AUD 55,081BRL 159,356CAD 48,250CNY 254,751HKD 282,891IDR 505,672,450ILS 124,479INR 2,603,754KRW 44,075,280MXN 690,720MYR 153,718NZD 57,486PHP 1,854,560SGD 50,806THB 1,152,065ZAR 551,574
Offered for: EUR 33,500
Lowered price from €35.950 -> € 33.500
- Narrow body Morgan in good original condition.
- Recent large maintenance works, including overhaul engine and gearbox, always well maintained at Morgan Brussels where it was also bought by the father of the current owner (so LHD and km counter in Km).
- Options; wooden dashboard (renewed), wooden handlebar, chrome wire wheels (lesser condition), headlight protectors, spotlights, leather belt, luggage rack.
- Tonneau cover roof and windows present. Everything in good condition, very attractive color and patina.
- Belgian papers.
Morgan 4/4 was the Morgan Motor Company's first car with four wheels. It appeared in 1936. Its model designation "4-4" (later "4/4") stood for four wheels and four cylinders. Earlier Morgans had been three-wheelers, only, typically with V-twin engines. Apart from a break during World War II (and the period March 1951 to September 1955) the 4/4 has been in continuous production from its debut right up to the present day. Engine capacity has increased from the 1122 cc Coventry Climax engine in 1936 to a 1.8-litre Ford engine in 1993.
The original open 2-seater 4-4 was introduced in 1936 and was the most popular of the three body options available with 663 were built by 1939 and 249 from 1946 to 1950.
For the first years the car had a 1,122 cc Coventry Climax engine with 34 bhp (25 kW; 34 PS), superseded from 1939 by a Standard Special 1267 cc overhead valve engine with 38.8 bhp (29 kW; 39 PS). A four-speed Meadows gearbox was used until 1938, then a Moss gearbox
From November 1991 until January 1993, the Morgan 4/4 was equipped with a Ford CVH 1597 cc engine. And, from 1993 util 2003, the engine was a Ford Zetec 1796 cc engine
- Length : cm (in): 366 (144)
- Width : cm (in): 142 (56)
- Height : cm (in): 132 (52)
- Wheelbase : cm (in) : 244 (96.1)
- Weight: kg (lb) : 760 (1675)
- Displacement : straight four 1597 (97.6 cu in) front-mounted
- Valve gear : 8
- Fuel system : 2 Weber carburettors
- Gearbox : 5-speed manual
- Drive wheels : rear-wheel drive
- Maximum power : 95 bhp at 6000 rpm
- Maximum torque : 132 Nm at 4000 rpm
- Maximum speed : 170 km/h (106 mph)
Oldtimerfarm SPRL / BVBa
Steenweg op Deinze 51C
Dealer Vehicle-ID: 4953
Accepted Payment Methods
What should be included in the print exposé?
Your data will only be transmitted to Classic Trader, not to the seller.
I am a private seller
With Classic Trader your vehicle is as good as sold. We support you along the way.
I am a dealer
Post an unlimited number of vehicles. Use Classic Trader as a professional distribution channel and benefit from our services.