1967 | Mercedes-Benz 250 SE
Online auction at auctomobile.com
Vehicle detailsVehicle data
Make Mercedes-Benz Model 250 Model name 250 SE Series W 111 Year of manufacture 1967 Chassis number 12088418 Condition category Restored Mileage (read) 7,899 mls Body style Convertible Body detail Convertible Power (kw/hp) 110/150 Cubic capacity (ccm) 2,496 Cylinders 6 Doors 2 Steering Left (LHD) Transmission Automatic Gears 4 Drive Rear Front Brake Disc Rear Brake Disc Fuel Petrol Exterior colour Beige Manufacturer colour name Cream Interior colour Brown Interior material Leather
- Mercedes-Benz 250 SE factory convertible, one of 954 units
- The rarest combination of body style and engine type for the W111
- With the more powerful 150 PS engine
- Factory fitted Kühlmeister A/C
- Refurbished interior including new anti-vibration and noise protection
- New exhaust, new fuel tank and lines, new window/door/roof seals, new soft top
- After a complete service (fillings, spark plugs, injection adjustment)
- Classy convertible for afternoon drives
- Smart and useful Mercedes-Benz in timeless design
- Attractive color scheme
- US example
- All documents were checked and the car was photographed personally by Auctomobile
- Other features: possibility of assisting with registration, transport, insurance, storage and Trusted Checkout payment
- Please note that this car will be available for viewing by prior appointment in Hradec Kralove, Czechia
The Mercedes-Benz W111 was a chassis code given to a range of Mercedes-Benz vehicles produced between 1959 and 1971, including four-door saloons (1959-1968) and two-door coupés and cabriolets (1961 to 1971).
Somewhat confusingly, both the W111 and W112 lines included vehicles with different Paul Bracq-designed bodywork, the 2-door coupé and cabriolet.
The 220SE was superseded in early autumn 1965 by the 250SE, which featured the new 2496 cm3 M129 engine. Producing 150 hp (112 kW) at 5500 rpm, it gave the vehicle a significant improvement in top speed, 193 km/h (120 mph) (188 km/h (117 mph) with automatic transmission), and 0–100 km/h (62 mph) acceleration time of 12 seconds (14 with automatic transmission). Visible changes include new 14-inch wheels, which came with new hub cabs and beauty rings accommodating the larger disc brakes and new rear axle from the W108 family.
This US version with a 4-speed automatic comes with a factory fitted Kühlmeister air conditioning. Also comes with a refurbished interior including new anti-vibration and noise isolation, chassis and cavity spray treatment, new chassis parts, new exhaust, after major service (fillings, spark plugs, injection adjustment), new fuel tank and lines, new window/door/roof seals and new roof (soft top).
This iconic convertible version of the W111 comes from the last year of production in a more powerful 150hp version. A very well preserved, fully functional piece after an older restoration with a service history.
Condition & Registration
Registered Ready to drive Vehicle-ID: 279607
Pirita tee 20/4
+420 777 356 993