1951 | Lancia Aurelia B50
1951 Lancia Aurelia B50 Cabriolet '51
Vehicle detailsVehicle data
Make Lancia Model Aurelia Model name Aurelia B50 Year of manufacture 1951 Mileage (read) 74,648 km Body style Convertible Body detail Convertible Power (kw/hp) 41/56 Cubic capacity (ccm) 1,754 Cylinders 6 Doors 2 Steering Right (RHD) Transmission Manual Drive Rear Front Brake Drum Rear Brake Drum Fuel Petrol Exterior colour Others Manufacturer colour name - Interior colour Others Interior material Others Rechtslenker
❗****Lowered price from €150.000-> €139.950❗****
History of the Aurelia. Designed by Vittorio Jano, the Aurelia was launched in 1950 and production lasted until the summer of 1958.
The Aurelia used the first V6 engine, developed by Francesco de Virgilio who was, between 1943 and 1948 a Lancia engineer, and who worked under Jano. During production, capacity grew from 1.8 L to 2.5 L. Prototype engines used a bore and stroke of 68 mm x 72 mm for 1569 cc; these were tested between 1946 and 1948.
The very first Aurelias were the 10 berlinas (sedans) which used a 1754 cc version of the V6 which produced 56 hp (42 kW). The B20 was released in 1951 with a larger 1991 cc 70 hp (52 kW) engine. A 2-door B20 GT coupé appeared that same year. It had a shorter wheelbase and wad designed by Ghia with a Pininfarina built-body. The same 1991 cc engine produced 75 hp (56 kW) in the B20. In all, 500 first series Aurelias were produced. In 1954 a new engine was introduced with a capacity of 2451 cc.
History of the car. This magnificent Lancia is the very first in a convertible version. It is one of the rarest Lancia models. Indeed, there were no more than 265 Aurelia and production was limited to 265 copies.
This beautiful car has been restored to the smallest detail: mechanics, suspension, bodywork and interior, chrome, etc. All invoices are available and prove the seriousness of the original overhaul, which was carried out by the very competent Carrosseire Janssens in Braine-Lalleud, Belgium (from June 2014 to April 2015). In addition, it has only known three owners in 70 years: 1951, 2011 and 2012, the date of its final restoration! Furthermore : it is equipped with a Nardi kit, which increased its displacement from 1854 to 2600 cc.
- Length : 475 cm (187 in)
- Width : 165 cm (65 in)
- Height : 150 cm (59.4 in)
- Wheelbase : 291 cm (114.6 in)
- Weight : 1150 kg
Condition & Registration
Registered Ready to drive Vehicle-ID: 225342 Dealer Vehicle-ID: 5484
Oldtimerfarm SPRL / BVBa
Steenweg op Deinze 51C