In 1951 the Jaguar C-Type was introduced as a two-seat sports car using the modified XK 120 engine. It has been used at major racing events worldwide since 1951 and won with the team Peter Walker / Peter Whitehead the LeMans 24-hour race right away.
Between 1951 and 1953 only 53 examples of the Jaguar C-Type were built.
As a project and in parts the vehicle was acquired by the previous owner about 25 years ago in England. He then had the vehicle completely rebuilt and detailed by a Jaguar specialist in England. After completion of the restoration the car was successfully used in international, historical motorsport in the past years. The car has a Historic Technical Passport (HTP) and a German road approval.
Streight-six-cylinder-XK-engine, 3.441 cm3
Optional equipment & accessories
Historic Technical Passport
Neuaufbau mit historischer Zulassung
Erfolgreicher Teilnehmer im internationalen Rennsport