1965 Ford Mustang
Price on request
FORD MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE
- Model 1965. Made in San Jose, California.USA .November 1964
- Condition: restored original vehicle well preserved. Restored mechanics.
- Engine: 8 cylinders in V 289 cid (4.700cc) Code "C" "Challenger" 200HP
- Power: 210 hp
- Gearbox: Automatic 3-speed
- Exterior color: Black "Raven black"
- Interior: Red Vinyl "Red Crinkle"
- History: Enrolled as a Historical Vehicle in Spain.
- Options: Electric hood, Automatic transmission, V8 engine, AM-FM radio, tires
(Deluxe wheels), GT Pack (Double exhaust, fog lights, red side stripping, center console).
This convertible Ford Mustang with the combination of colors of black origin (Raven black) and red interior (Red Crinkle),
with a mechanical V8 and automatic transmission of 3 speeds make it the dream of any passionate of the authentic "American pony cars"
Worldwide Classic Cars Network SL
Av. de la Marina, 20
08830 Sant Boi de Llobregat
+34 936 40 06 04
Accepted Payment Methods
What should be included in the print exposé?
Your data will only be transmitted to Classic Trader, not to the seller.
I am a private seller
With Classic Trader your vehicle is as good as sold. We support you along the way.
I am a dealer
Post an unlimited number of vehicles. Use Classic Trader as a professional distribution channel and benefit from our services.