1988 | Ferrari 328 GTS
Aftersale at auctomobile.com
Vehicle detailsVehicle data
Make Ferrari Model 328 Model name 328 GTS Year of manufacture 1988 Chassis number ZFFXA20A7J0078651 Mileage (read) 46,104 mls Body style Convertible Body detail Targa Power (kw/hp) 194/264 Cubic capacity (ccm) 3,185 Cylinders 8 Doors 2 Steering Left (LHD) Transmission Manual Gears 5 Drive Rear Front Brake Disc Rear Brake Disc Fuel Petrol Exterior colour Black Interior colour Red Interior material Leather
- Californian example and documents
- Unique color combination of Nero over Rossa leather
- Full service history
- Ferrari booklet including service book
- Original tools
- 04/2020 serviced at Ferrari including timing belts done (ca. 7.000 EUR)
- Clean Carfax
- All documents were checked and the car was photographed personally by Auctomobile
- Other features: possibility of assisting with registration, transport, insurance, storage and Trusted Checkout payment
- Please note that this car will be available for viewing by prior appointment in Hradec Kralove, Czechia
Ten years after Ferrari launched the 308 GTB at the Paris Show, the company gave the model a performance boost in the guise of the 328 GTB and 328 GTS.
The two-seat, mid-engine coupe and Targa also received minor exterior revisions that softened the angularity of the 308. In particular, the grille was brought forward to flatten the car’s nose and the bumpers became body-colored. The car retained the distinctive side ducts and covered headlights that helped make the 308 a true 1980s icon. The 328’s V-8 now displaced 3.2 liters and was good for 270 hp, which was a 12% bump over the 308 QV. Top speed was upped to approximately 163 mph, and the price for a new GTB in 1988 was $71,900.
Ferrari 328s can be great fun to own and drive, provided you follow a preventative schedule of maintenance that includes the timing belts every three to five years. It is also wise to avoid cars with rust, as this can be costly to fix. More than 6,000 Ferrari 328 GTS models were manufactured.
This Californian example was imported to Czech Republic in 2017. It has a full service history, Ferrari booklet, service book and original tools. It is ready to be registred based on the Californian registration documents. The US Carfax is clean.
The car had a complete check at a Ferrari service in April 2020 for ca. 7.000 EUR. The timing belts were done.
Condition & Registration
Registered Ready to drive Vehicle-ID: 278462
Pirita tee 20/4
+420 777 356 993