1989 | Renault R 5 GT Turbo
Merk Renault Model R 5 Uitvoering R 5 GT Turbo Bouwjaar 1989 Conditie categorie Conversie/ Special Kilometerstand 192.254 km Carrosserie Sedan Carrosserie detail Raceauto's Vermogen (kW/PK) 85/116 Cilinderinhoud (ccm) 1 (Factory: 1.387) Cilinders 4 Deuren 3 Stuur Links Transmissie Manueel Versnellingen 5 Aandrijving Voorzijde Remmen voor Schijf Remmen achter Schijf Brandstof Benzine Kleur Wit Interieurkleur Zwart Interieur materiaal Stof Stuurbekrachtiging Centrale deurvergrendeling Elektrische ramen
Renault 5 GT Turbo 1989.
To appeal to an international crowd, the advertisement is done in english. Communication can be done directly in Dutch, English or German. Other languages need to be done using google translate.
Original Dutch car. Full restoration completed 5 years ago and ever since been sitting in the garage. Can be considered as a zero mileage car since it has been hardly driven after finishing restauration. Doorbars of the roll cage have never even been fitted.
The car is stored in a dry, insulated garage on a ramp under a cover.
Bodywork done by proffessional restorer Mark van Emst from Wije and painted by Edwin Doorn from Olst.
Stack of bills 4cm high with the car, aswell as the service history of the first 50.000KM.
In current ownership since 2004. Restored as a race/track car but still road legal.
155 horsepower at the wheels at 1.5 bars of turbo pressure (proof available)
No expences were spared during the restoration. Better and more pictures can be supplied over email when genuially interested.
- Rust free R5 GTT
- Body and subframe welded through and throug according to RenaultSport specifications
- Painted with thinner based paint ( not water based )
- All brackets, frames, supports, trailing arms, etc. etc. powder coated black.
- Sparco roll cage
- Sparco racing seats
- Sparco 4 -point harness
- Flocked dashboard
- Sparco deep dish steering wheel
- Short shift kit
- Carbon fiber door guards
- Electro-mechanical adjustable power steering
- KW coil over kit (front)
- Koni yellow adjustable shock absorbers (rear)
- Enlarged track with in the front
- AP racing brakes custom made (front)
- Stainless brake lines all around
- Completely rebuilt engine
- MB fuel injection kit
- Optimized and rebuilt Garrett T2 turbocharger
- Front mounted intercooler
- Separate Mocal oil cooler
- Stainless Mongoose exhaust system
- Uprated clutch
- Renault group A short ratio gearbox
- Renault group A limitid slip differential
- Original Clio Williams wheels with Toyo semi slicks
- Lexan back windows
- Many, many, many original new Renault parts to replace old perish parts (rubbers, clips, plastics, trim, etc. etc.)
Conditie en registratie
Toegelaten Rijklaar Voertuig ID: 247670