1992 | Ferrari 512 TR
1992 Ferrari 512 TR '92
Dettagli del veicoloDati veicolo
Marca Ferrari Modello 512 Versione 512 TR Anno di fabbricazione 1992 Chilometraggio 76.060 km Per carrozzeria Coupe Tipo carrozzeria Coupe Potenza (kW/CV) 315/428 Cilindrata (ccm) 4.943 Cilindri 12 Porte 2 Posizione volante Sinistra Cambio Manuale Trazione Posteriore Freno anteriore Disco Freno posteriore Disco Carburante Benzina
- Rare and highly sought after upgrade of the Testarossa. Although it has the same style and architecture the 512 TR is a completely different car!
- Sold new in Italy this is one of the first produced and will be 30 years old in 2022. Very much cared for and improved. It benefits from an engine and gearbox rebuild around 2014 and the much feared belt service was last done by the Ferrari specialists at Oldtimerfarm. In 2019
- Books and bills, realistic mileage shows careful but regular use. A true “driver” at the beginning of it’s classic car career.
- Born in desirable Red over black interior, it now presents sexy in black over black. Buy it now before it rises among the stars of it’s legendary ancestors.
Registered in Belgium since 2017 on private plate F 512 TR.
The Testarossa can trace its roots back to the faults of the 1981 512 BB. The problems that the Testarossa was conceived to fix, included a cabin that got increasingly hot from the indoor plumbing that ran between the front-mounted radiator and the midships-mounted engine and a lack of luggage space. To fix these problems Ferrari and Pininfarina designed the Testarossa to be larger than its predecessor, the Berlinetta Boxer.
The spectacular design came from Pininfarina. The design team at Pininfarina consisted of Ian Cameron, Guido Campoli, Diego Ottina and Emanuele Nicosia. With little surprise, they were led by design chief Leonardo Fioravanti, the maestro behind many beautiful Ferraris. The design was originated by Nicosia, but the guidance of Fioravanti was equally important. Being a trained aerodynamist, Fioravanti applied his know-how to set the aerodynamics layout of the car. This meant the large side intakes were not only a statement of style but actually functional – they drew clean air to cool the side radiators and then went upward and left the car through the ventilation holes located at the engine lid and the tail. As a result, the Testarossa did not need a rear spoiler like Lamborghini's Countach yet produced zero lift at its rear axle. The aerodynamic drag coefficient of 0.36 was also significantly better than the Lamborghini's 0.42.
The Testarossa changed its name in 512 TR and was produced from 1992 until 1994.
- Length: cm (in): 448 (176.4)
- Width: cm (in): 198 (77.8)
- Height: cm (in): 114(44.7)
- Wheelbase: cm (in): 255 (100.4)
- Weight: kg (lb): 1570 (3465)
- Displacement: Boxer 12 4943 cc (302 i), rear-mounted
- Valve gear: 48
- Fuel system: injection
- Gearbox: 5-speed, manual
- Driven wheels: rear-wheel drive
- Maximum power: 430 hp at 6750 rpm
- Maximum torque: 501 Nm at 5500 rpm
- Maximum speed: 307 km/h (191 mph)
Condizioni & Immatricolazione
Immatricolato Pronta a partire ID veicolo: 284453 ID veicolo concessionario: 6203
Note legali della concessionaria
Oldtimerfarm SPRL / BVBa
Steenweg op Deinze 51C