Advent Raffle 2022 – Door 5
Sign Up and Win a special Christmas Gift: In the last few weeks before Christmas, we are giving away four fantastic automotive gifts and a special gift sponsored by EPOS!
The EPOS Adapt 660 (RRP: €439.00)
Maximize focus and productivity anywhere with a headset powered by EPOS AI™ for personal audio with superb call clarity, stereo sound and adaptive ANC. Enjoy a unique UC optimized solution with machine learning enhanced microphone performance. Certified for Microsoft Teams.
The ADAPT 600 Series is designed to maximize focus and productivity at the office, at home or on the go. The headset is powered by EPOS AI™, a machine learning system that enables the headset to adapt to speech while studying the surrounding sound environment.
With adaptive ANC to enable concentration, 30 hours of battery life and a dedicated button that launches Microsoft Teams, the ADAPT 600 Series ensures an immersive, adaptive, and personalized audio experience.
Photos & Text EPOS
1. Eligibility: All natural persons of legal age are entitled to participate, except employees of Classic Trader GmbH.
2. Organiser: The organiser of the competition is Classic Trader GmbH, Jacobsenweg 51-59, 13509 Berlin. The competition is not sponsored or endorsed by Facebook, Instagram or any other channel on which this competition is advertised.
3. Prizes: As part of the advent prize draw, the prizes mentioned in the separate articles will be raffled among all participants*. The week of participation has no influence on the chance of winning a prize.
4. Participation: The participant takes part in the competition by fulfilling the conditions of participation. Participation takes place via the contact form provided in each of the Advent articles. A qualified participant is one who has duly registered as part of the eligibility process. This requires confirmation of the e-mail address (double opt-in). Alternatively, participation is possible by e-mail to [email protected] (with the subject “Advent Raffle”) or by postcard to the organiser (Classic Trader GmbH, Advent Raffle, Jacobsenweg 51-59, 13509 Berlin).
The requirements for participation must be fulfilled during the duration of the prize draw and must be transmitted to the organiser by the means offered. Participation by any means other than the one offered for participation (e.g. other e-mail address of the organiser) is excluded and will not be taken into account. Multiple participation, e.g. under a pseudonym or other e-mail addresses, is invalid and will result in exclusion from the competition.
By participating, the participant agrees to the present conditions of participation and the data protection declaration. Participation is free of charge and independent of the purchase of goods and services.
5. Competition period, determination and announcement of the winner: The competition begins on 27.12.2022 and ends on 31.12.2022. Applications submitted before or after this date will not be considered.
The winners of the Advent prize draw will be selected on 06.01.2023 and contacted within five working days. The winners will be determined by means of a random draw. Feedback from the winners via e-mail (to [email protected]) and explicit acceptance of the draw on the part of the drawn winners is necessary.
6. Adjustments: Classic Trader reserves the right to adjust, change or cancel the competition if necessary.
7. Miscellaneous: Redress through the courts is excluded. Prizes cannot be redeemed, transferred or exchanged for cash. These conditions of participation are subject exclusively to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. Classic Trader is not liable for third party content such as comments, links or images published on Instagram and/or Facebook as part of or during the course of this promotion.
Classic Trader, Europe’s marketplace for classic and vintage cars, is giving its brand presence a fresh coat of paint with a new Classic Trader logo. Continue reading Classic Trader heralds a new era with a new logo
Place your ad specifically in the classified ad markets of our magazine partners and reach up to 203,000 readers in addition. Continue reading How-To: Book classified ads in various magazines