1971 Porsche 911 2.4 T Targa Ölklappe '71
EUR 77,950JPY 10,394,632BGN 152,455CZK 1,979,228DKK 579,667GBP 67,265HUF 26,981,613PLN 349,356RON 383,693SEK 785,073CHF 85,036ISK 11,443,060NOK 788,215HRK 584,508RUB 6,849,201TRY 805,099AUD 122,623BRL 478,862CAD 114,891CNY 606,669HKD 736,370IDR 1,354,407,753ILS 307,637INR 6,935,461KRW 105,915,342MXN 1,870,059MYR 391,021NZD 131,985PHP 4,531,156SGD 125,726THB 2,957,969ZAR 1,294,679
Offered for: EUR 77,950
1st registration : 15/09/1971
The introduction of the Porsche 911 S at the 1966 Paris Motor Show, two years after the launch of the 901 type (now 911 in October 1964 after a dispute with the Peugeot company) will put an end to the criticism and constitute a big date for Porsche. Indeed, with this new model, the small manufacturer of Stuttgart can finally hope to become the equal of Ferrari by proposing a sports car able to compete with the 246 Dino and other sports of less diffusion. The "S" is the first high-performance version of the 911 and its great sports capabilities, developed in competition, will eventually generate more and more powerful versions. Those who are not Porsche specialists will find it difficult to see the aesthetic differences between the 911 S and the basic 911 2.0. Like the latter, it is available in coupe or targa roof appeared a few months ago. It is also with the 911 S that appear the famous Fuchs aluminum and five-spoke rims, then become inseparable from the 911 until the end of the 80s.
- Length : cm (in): 415 (163.3)
- Width : cm (in): 161 (63.4)
- Height : cm (in): 132 (52.8)
- Wheelbase : cm (in) : 227 (90.8)
- Weight: kg (lb) : 1050 (2315)
- Displacement : boxer 6 2341 cc (143 cu in), rear-mounted
- Valve gear : 8
- Fuel system : injection
- Gearbox : 5-speed manual
- Drive wheels : rear-wheel drive
- Drive : LHD
- Maximum power : 131 hp at 6200 rpm
- Maximum torque : 206 Nm at 4500 rpm
- Top speed : 215 km/h (134 mph)
- ch nr 9112510485 engine nr 6521452
- Sold when new in Italy, Lived on the Baleares, Now in Belgium, correctly registred
- Never completly restored, Recent maintenance 2020: new seats, brakes, fluids, standard maintenance, tyres, technical control in use - Ready to use
Oldtimerfarm SPRL / BVBa
Steenweg op Deinze 51C
Dealer Vehicle-ID: 5586
Accepted Payment Methods
What should be included in the print exposé?
Your data will only be transmitted to Classic Trader, not to the seller.
I am a private seller
With Classic Trader your vehicle is as good as sold. We support you along the way.
I am a dealer
Post an unlimited number of vehicles. Use Classic Trader as a professional distribution channel and benefit from our services.