1984 | Lancia Beta Coupe Volumex VX
1984 Lancia Beta Hpexecutive Volumex '84
Vehicle detailsVehicle data
Make Lancia Model Beta Model name Beta Coupe Volumex VX Year of manufacture 1984 Mileage 100,562 km Body style Coupe Body detail Coupe Power (kw/hp) 90/122 (Factory: 135 hp) Cubic capacity (ccm) 1,981 Steering Left (LHD) Transmission Manual Fuel Petrol
The Lancia Beta, with the β monogram visible on the body, was the first Lancia created under the aegis of the Fiat group, after the takeover in 1969. It was produced from 1972 to 1984.
The HPE - High Performance Executive variant was introduced in 1974. It had a three-door hatchback body with a tailgate. It benefits from the long platform of the sedan but with the front area of the body of the Coupé version. Due to the pencil of Maestro Pininfarina, it received the high-end engines 1600 and 1800 then 1600 and 2000.
This original version was a great commercial success.
- Length : cm (in): 429 (168.7)
- Width : cm (in): 165 (64.8)
- Height : cm (in): 132 (52)
- Wheelbase : cm (in) : 254 (100)
- Weight: kg (lb) : 1060 (2339)
- Displacement : straight-four 1995 cc (122 cu in), front-mounted
- Valve gear : 8
- Fuel system : Bosch L-Jetronic injection
- Gearbox : 5-speed manual
- Drive wheels : rear-wheel drive
- Maximum power : 135 hp at 5500 rpm
- Maximum torque : 175 Nm at 2800 rpm
- Maximum speed : 185 km/h (115 mph)
Condition & Registration
Registered Ready to drive Vehicle-ID: 253238 Dealer Vehicle-ID: 5829
Oldtimerfarm SPRL / BVBa
Steenweg op Deinze 51C