1987 | BMW M3
Vehicle detailsVehicle data
Make BMW Model 3 Series Model name M3 Series E30 Year of manufacture 1987 Mileage 25,660 km Body style Saloon Body detail 2-doors Power (kw/hp) 147/200 Cubic capacity (ccm) 2,302 Cylinders 4 Doors 2 Steering Left (LHD) Transmission Manual Gears 5 Drive Rear Front Brake Disc Rear Brake Disc Fuel Petrol
Chassis no. WBSAK010500844220
Power 200 HP
Top Speed 235 kph
Acceleration 0-100 kph in 6,7 seconds
In the mid-80s BMW decided to create a car able to dominate in the DTM, the most important Touring Car Championship in the World and, to achieve this feat, it was decided to use the 3 Series E30, modifying it to the best to make it unbeatable on the race fields.
The development was entrusted to the racing department of the BMW "Motorsport", although the M3 differed aesthetically from the normal 3 Series coupé for the presence of spoilers, to improve aerodynamics.
Motorsport technicians took as a basis the 2L engine used in Formula 2, creating a formidable 4-cylinder 2.3L with 4 valves per cylinder.
Thanks to this powerful engine, the M3 became a racing legend already in its first season, winning 3 titles.
- Italian car with Italian documents
- Bodywork in good condition without the presence of scratches or rust
- Engine regularly overhauled and in good efficiency
- Original seats in well-preserved gray fabric, as well as carpet and mats
- Original instrumentation, working electronics
- Original steering wheel and shift knob with traces of consumption
- Front and rear spoilers in excellent condition, without scratches
- Moldings, writings, and emblems in excellent condition, as well as headlights
It is possible to view the car online, booking a call with one of our commercial operators, through Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Google Meet platforms.
Condition & Registration
Registered Ready to drive Vehicle-ID: 247964 Dealer Vehicle-ID: RDS00233
RUOTE DA SOGNO S.R.L
Via Daniele da Torricella, 29
42122 Reggio Emilia
+39 0522 268511