Price on request
This 1969 Aston Martin DB6 Vantage Volante is one of those cars where the name says it all:
- Aston Martin: the most desirable British luxury sports car manufacturer.
- DB6: considered by connoisseurs to be the pinnacle of development of the classic Aston Martin line.
- Volante: just another way of saying that an open four-seater is the perfect way to enjoy a four-litre straight six...
- Vantage: ... especially if that four-litre straight six produces 325bhp thanks to its triple Weber setup!
DBVC/3738/R is indeed one of only 29 DB6 Volantes to be delivered from new with the high-output Vantage engine – and it is still equipped with its original engine, number 400/4208VC.
Add to this:
- a deliciously patinated original black leather interior;
- a charmingly worn Oyster Shell grey paint, but actually delivered new in Olive Green, arguably the best-looking colour on a DB6 Volante;
- a manual ZF 5-speed gearbox;
- power assisted steering fitted from new;
- numerous other original options, such as a tonneau cover, a power operated aerial and chrome wheels with 3-ear hub caps;
- recent works by our reputed workshop Twin Cam consisting of a full engine rebuild, a revision of the braking system, a new hood in black Everflex, ice-blasting the underside of the car and treating it with waxoil;
- and a heritage certificate confirming the car's authenticity and its chassis and engine number!
What more can you ask for?
Victor Bocquéstraat 15
+32 53 63 12 33
Carine De Leeuw
Accepted Payment Methods
What should be included in the print exposé?
Your data will only be transmitted to Classic Trader, not to the seller.
I am a private seller
With Classic Trader your vehicle is as good as sold. We support you along the way.
I am a dealer
Post an unlimited number of vehicles. Use Classic Trader as a professional distribution channel and benefit from our services.