1964 Fiat Abarth
Price on request
To be offered for sale by Silverstone Auctions at The NEC Classic Live Online Auction to be held at , , UK, from November 13, 2020 to November 14, 2020. Guide price: £ - £.
- Rare opportunity to acquire an original 595 Abarth from 1964 (pre-1965 rear-hinged doors)
- Imported from Italy and first registered in the UK on 01/01/2004
- Stripped to bare metal in 2017 and refinished in several coats of gleaming Bianco
- Carefully refitted with the correct Abarth badging
- Original Abarth engine components, original Abarth wheels and period-style bucket seats
- The original Abarth steering wheel and original Jaeger/Abarth instrument panel
- Complete with its original Italian number plates, a letter from the Automobile Club D’Italia confirming its Abarth status, and a car bubble for storage in winter
- Offered with a copy of 'Abarth 595/695' in which 100149 TN/DCK 108B is listed
- There are also pictures of the car on a road-rally which might be worth investigating
- This immaculate little Abarth is a delightful example of a very rare car
Further details to follow shortly.
The Forge, Harwoods House, Banbury Road
CV35 0AA Ashorne, Leamington Spa
+44 1926 691141
Dealer Vehicle-ID: 286821
Accepted Payment Methods
What should be included in the print exposé?
Your data will only be transmitted to Classic Trader, not to the seller.
I am a private seller
With Classic Trader your vehicle is as good as sold. We support you along the way.
I am a dealer
Post an unlimited number of vehicles. Use Classic Trader as a professional distribution channel and benefit from our services.